Information / Opinions re: Software AG products

Information / Opinions re: Software AG products

Post by g5pr.. » Sat, 11 Feb 1995 00:54:24

I am currently working on a project for a company in the software development
industry.  As part of the project, I am doing an analysis of industry
competitors.  One company that I have found very little information on is
Software AG.  I have been told that their products are technically good, but
despite this, not many people have heard of them or know about their products.

If anyone can provide me with any opinions or information regarding Software
AG and their products, I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me at

Thanks in advance.

Garnet Pratt

1. Information / Opinions re: Software AG products

I am currently working on a project for a company in the software development
industry.  As part of the project, I am doing an analysis of the company's
competitors.  One company that I have had a great deal of trouble finding
information on is Software AG.  I am aware of their database product ADABAS,
their 4GL Natural and their middleware ENTIRE.  However, I know little else,
such as where they stand relative to the major competition (IBM, Oracle,
Informix, Sybase etc.).

If anyone can comment to any degree (even to tell me that you have not heard
of them, or don't know what their products are like - as that in itself IS

Thanks!

2. View access from COBOL batch program in DB2 UDB Version 7.1 for Z/OS

3. Information re: Software AG?

4. My Three sided FM triangle

5. Information RE: Software AG?

6. Please HELP Btrieve server dies on UPDATE transaction

7. Information On SOFTWARE Products, Companies, Events

8. Creating a subset database file

9. Software AG ADABAS SQL Server and ODBC with Delphi

10. Press: Speedware Acquires Software AG's ESPERANT

11. Software AG

12. SOFTWARE AG