Debugger for Embedded SQL on SUN, RS6000???

Debugger for Embedded SQL on SUN, RS6000???

Post by Neil Ste » Fri, 05 Jun 1992 23:29:41

Hello,

I have heard of a de* on the SUN platform that assists a
developer to debug Ingres Embedded SQL.  Does anyone know of such
a product, whether or not it is offered by Ingres or someone else,
and whether this functionality is also available on the RS/6000
platform?

Thanks very much,

Neil Stern

--
Neil Stern, U.S. Marketing, Open Systems Support
Bull HN Worldwide Information Systems

Post by Tom Gillesp » Sat, 06 Jun 1992 05:46:10

>I have heard of a de* on the SUN platform that assists a
>developer to debug Ingres Embedded SQL.  Does anyone know of such
>a product, whether or not it is offered by Ingres or someone else,
>and whether this functionality is also available on the RS/6000
>platform?

Have you looked at CodeCenter by Centerline (formerly Saber-C) ?
They claim to be able to handle embedded SQL code in their
CASE tool now.  Some application guys here used the earlier
Saber C tool (which was good) but did not handle ESQL code.

Good luck.

Harris Semiconductor |
IMPReSS Team         |  The views/opinions expressed here are not necessarily
Palmbay, Fl          |  those of the management (but should be).

Post by Tom Gillesp » Sat, 06 Jun 1992 06:03:56

>Have you looked at CodeCenter by Centerline (formerly Saber-C) ?
>They claim to be able to handle embedded SQL code in their
>CASE tool now.  Some application guys here used the earlier
>Saber C tool (which was good) but did not handle ESQL code.

Forgot to give a contact number: 1-800-922-3229.