Call C DLL with Callback func's in FPW or VFP will pay for help

Call C DLL with Callback func's in FPW or VFP will pay for help

Post by CLarose1 » Mon, 28 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Have a C Dll that I can call but also need to see what's it's doing.  They
utilize Callback functions to notify of status.  How do I get these
messages?

1. FPW2.6 Call C DLL with Callbacks..will pay $$ for assistance

I have a provided DLL with API documentation that discusses
initializations and the like.  All my calls have been OK and accomplished
with RegFN and CallFn and passing a character string by reference since I
can't pass C-like pointers to structures.

My current problem is that I don't understand how to setup the FoxPro
program to receive DLL Callback messages.  I have done some Windows C code
awhile ago and don't understand how to implement.

My company will pay for assitance to this problem.

2. How do you count the records in a recordset

3. J2EE help needed willing to pay $200 upfront

4. [HACKERS] Indexing for geographic objects?

5. Willing to pay for Pro*C and/or DBA help

6. BOSTON AREA/NY JOBS!!!!

7. Commtools Help - willing to pay

8. doc build error

9. Call Delphi's DLLS routines from VFP

10. ASA6 on NT4SP4: external func in dll not found when called from stored proc