Limitation for MS Access?

Post by hema » Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:10:46

Hello,

Is there anyone who know the limitation of MS Access? (Maximum number of records). If I want to archive the records (for web base application use). What should I do?

1. Any Limitations on MS Access and MS SQL Server

Hello,

I am now working on a project that have to make decision
on choosing Microsoft Access 97 / 2000 or Microsoft SQL
Server 7.0 as the database.  For more background
information, there is an application run on personal web
server and will connect to a database with using ODBC.

Therefore, I would like to know more about the pros and
cons of them in order to make a right or better choice.

Could anyone tell me about is there any limitation on
Microsoft 97 / 2000 and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0?  Such as
the storage limitation, special characters handling.

Thanks and regards,

John

2. ADO slow in opening and closing recordsets

3. Any Limitations of MS Access as a Front End

4. SQL statement error (Problem when more than once execute)

5. Limitations in MS-Access 2.0

6. Looking for Q+E Lib v2.0

7. Limitations of MS Access??

8. password

9. MS Access size limitations

10. MS-Access: Advantages and limitations?

11. ODBC & MS-Access Limitations

12. MS-Access: Advantages and limitations?