ingres-cilink : nice wedding

Post by Franck Pa » Sat, 12 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Who uses the ci-link middleware from www.cornut.com to create
client/server  application or dynamic web sites connected to an ingres
database ? I'm a bit surprised to see that nobody knows that around me. Is
there a pb with this product (too young company, finacial pb, ...),
because me I'me pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your help

--
Franck Page

--
Franck Page

1. Informix-cilink-linux : nice wedding !

Hi,

Who uses the ci-link middleware from www.cornut.com to create dynamic web
sites connected to an informix database on Linux ? I'm a bit surprised to
see that nobody knows that around me. Is there a pb with this product (too
young company, finacial pb, ...), because me I'me pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your help

--
Franck Page

2. Idle and Active Connections

3. US-MN Ingres Admin-to $70k--will train strong RDBMS candidates in Ingres / Will Learn Oracle

4. SQL-Server 6.0 Backup

5. 3883-Nationwide-ORACLE-Ingres-Ingres-PowerBuilder-Progress-SYBASE-SQL-Developer

6. Question: Different between SQL Integrated & Mixed mode

7. How to get Connection string in UNC format?