WIN.INI setting

Post by TFISHE » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

Would someone who is using FPW2.6 please look in their WIN.INI file and
give me the command line for the MSSP_AM.LEX.

Thanks,

TFISHER

1. Need to set sql server info in win.ini

I am trying to make a small program in vb6. I would like to be able to set the
server logon in a win.ini file so it will be easier to configure for different
servers. I am accessing sql 7. I have another program that we use that already
using win.ini to set it location i would like to use the same in for my program

2. Help on having a Trigger call a COM Object

3. Btrieve Settings in Win.ini

4. ACCESS 97 <--> Visual Basic 4.0 compatibility???

5. Delete line in WIN.INI

6. Java enabled Web host

7. Replacement for Win.ini file

8. Active X datacontrol from MSDN Partial Books, Beginning VB (Wrox)

9. Does WIN.INI ALWAYS Present ?

10. H E L P ! Modify WIN.INI File

11. 16-bit BDE install zaps WIN.INI run=

12. tcp/ip address info - win.ini

13. SQLSERVER addresses in WIN.INI file