>I am looking for a method to apply different colors to individual
>displayed in a list box using fields in Foxpro 2.6 for Windows. Does
>have any ideas?
Andrew Warner Currently doing FoxPro at.....
Washington, DC The National Association of Independent Schools
: With the the 2.6 upgrade costing only $19.95 to all registered owners of
: 2.5, what's there to decide? Also, 2.6 fixes a lot of memory bugs in 2.5
How do I get this update ?
Furthermore, If you want your applications to support PowerPC, then you have
to get version 2.6, which has the PowerPC Version.
-- Michael Leung
-- MicroSolutions Hong Kong
-- Software Development - FoxPro - Visual Basic - Notes - Powerbuilder
-- Room 4003-4 Hong Kong Plaza, 188 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
-- Tel: 852 548 1321
-- Fax: 852 548 2957
1. Different colored text in a list box in FPW26
I have a question that I'm not even sure if it's possible in FoxPro 2.6 for
Windows. I have a list box that I'm listing an array in. What I would like to
be able to do is have the elements of the array print in different colors.
Depending on the array element, they would be in red, blue or black. I would
appreciate if someone could tell me how this can be done, or if it's even
possible, or if there's another suggestion of how I can accomplish this.
If anybody has any suggestions or comments about this, even if it's just to say
2. MD-Rockville-255457--Visual Basic-ORACLE-Programmer Analyst
3. How change fore color in list box
4. pgsql/doc/src/sgml runtime.sgml
5. Changing highlight color in list box?
6. InFormatter...the 4gl formatter
7. How to change color of list box?
9. Toggling Between List Boxes at the Same Location and Selecting Records in Each List Box
10. Different Color Rows in Grid Box?
12. more than one color in a list box
13. Q: Displaying list-view in different colors