Open Ingres 1.1 on SCO 3.2 (Open Desktop) - success?

Open Ingres 1.1 on SCO 3.2 (Open Desktop) - success?

Post by James R. Deeh » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Anyone running Open Ingres 1.1 on SCO 3.2?  Any news of success
or problems would be appreciated.

1. Help needed with Open Ingres 1.1

Hi,

We recently upgraded 6.4 to Open Ingres 1.1.
I am getting the following error when I try to
create an index on a table:

E_QE0084 Error creating an index for a table

But, if I create this index when the table is empty, it works.

I am also getting the following error when I
select from a join of two tables:

E_QE007D

But, if I restrict the query to select small number of
rows (40), it works.

How can I fix these problems?

Thanks in advance,
Bhasker Ravikanti.
--

2. Showing field borders

3. W4GL, Blobs and Open Ingres 1.1

4. Datatype conversion

5. OPEN INGRES 1.1/INTERSOLV ODBC DRIVER

6. SELECT

7. Open Ingres 1.1 on DG/UX?

8. How to have distinct based on value of a certain field only?

9. HPUX-10 and Open Ingres 1.1

10. Open Link 3.2 and Access 2000 problem

11. INGRES and Open Road/Open Ingres