RapidFile V1.2 by Ashton Tate

Post by K.S. Ye » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Any RapidFile V1.2 user out there ? I need this software
urgently !!!

1. FRAMEWORK from ASHTON TATE

What happened to FRAMEWORK (the integrated software package) from Ashton
Tate?  I have used the product and it was good.  It was once the number
one integrated software.  What happend to the many users who supported
it?  Has Borland any product similar to it?  What alternative product
can you recommend considering an easy switch from Framework to any
such recommended product?

Wise advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you so much.

ROVA

2. Interaction with ORACLE???

3. Wanted dbase2 from Ashton Tate

4. Clipboard Excel

5. Ashton-Tate mail address

6. >>> Tech Force >>> Toronto Progress Developers Jobs List >>>

7. Borland buys Ashton-Tate

8. borland has bough Ashton-Tate

9. Anyone have Ashton-Tate's address?

10. Ashton-Tate - what in the hell happened?

11. Ashton-Tate telephone #??

12. New Ashton-Tate Phone Numbers