how to fomat number in binding a table to data (DHTML Object Model )

how to fomat number in binding a table to data (DHTML Object Model )

Post by Seong Si-yon » Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi. Everyone.
Emergency!
My Boss Don't trust me..

In these days, for displaying  Multipule Records from Database (SQL Server
7.0) in Web, I have used  to bind a table to data (DHTML Object Model ) at
design time using RDS,ADC.
Now I've got a problem.
I'd like to change the format  of element .
 This is my code

The data display's '21342345'
I want to display that like this '21,342,345'

I can't find way how to do in Microsoft Web site.
Can someone tell me how to do that?
Any help is appreciated.

Siyong Seong

1. DHTML binding recordset to table in VB code

Ok

I have an html TABLE bound to a custom OLEDB DATASRC (it could just as
well be an ADO object) by an OBJECT embedded in the HTML. So it churns
out all the records based upon a single record template. Easy

I now want the TABLE to get its info from a completely new ADO
recordset but one that I have created within the DHTML vb dll (which is
driving the rest of the application). ie I have a recordset within the
dll that I want to bind to the HTML table.

How do you do this?

As I see it the datssrc property of the TABLE HAS to be #something and
the #something has to reference an imbedded object data source not an
underlying datasource within the dll.

how do i expose the ADO recordset i have in code to the HTML document?

Do I have to make the recordset an object which can be seen outside the
dll ( just like another custom DSO) and if so what clsid do I put in
the HTML page as the dll has not been compiled at that stage and
therefore the object clsid is not assigned?

Hope this makes sense.

Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Help with Tablespace fragmentation

3. Data-model table not in Object-tree

4. US-WI-DBA NEEDED IN MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN

5. 17691-FL-MIAMI-Object Oriented Design-Object Oriented Devel.-Data Modeling-Busin

6. Trigger after INSERT

7. NewEra 2.0 and Win95 ?

8. MO-KANSAS CITY-351920--Data Modeling-Object Oriented Design-Object Oriented Deve

9. 17691-FL-MIAMI-Object Oriented Design-Object Oriented Devel.-Data Modeling-Busin