SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA PICK PROFESSIONAL AVAILABLE

SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA PICK PROFESSIONAL AVAILABLE

Post by Philapi » Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I am a 20 year PICK professional - Senior Pgmr Analyst/MIS Manager - currently
out of work due to a 'downsizing'. I am looking for a F/T PICKor PICK-like
based position in or around the Philadelphia area. I am immediately available
and will consider ANY and ALL opportunities. Please EMAIL me so that we can
discuss the possible future with your organization..

Thanks in advance.....