Try to do a "use xxx.prj" to see if the file is not corrupt in transport...
>> I am trying to move a project (pjx) from 2.6 dos to 2.6 unix. The
>> unix side does not open the project once I put it on the unix machine.
>> I'm using ftp to move the data across. What am I doing wrong?
You might want to check and see if your FTP program has options to strip chars
from a file as it's being transfered.
Most probably using ASCII mode of transfer.Quote:>I am trying to move a project (pjx) from 2.6 dos to 2.6 unix. The
>unix side does not open the project once I put it on the unix machine.
>I'm using ftp to move the data across. What am I doing wrong?
[ When replying, remove *'s from address ]
Alexandre Pechtchanski, Systems Manager, RUH, NY
1. WTB: Foxbase+, FoxPro 1.0 for Win, FoxPro 2.0 for DOS, FoxPro 2.6 DOS/Win
If you have disks, manuals, or complete copies of Foxbase+, FoxPro 1.0
for Win, FoxPro 2.0 for DOS, or FoxPro 2.6 for DOS or Win you would be
willing to sell at some price, please send condition and price to
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software/Consulting
4505 Buckhurst Ct.
Olney MD 20832-1830
3. Wanted: FoxPro 2.6 for Windows, DOS, UNIX or Mac
4. SQL 2000 on NT 4 Enterprise Cluster
5. FoxPro 2.6 for DOS - Cursor colour is wrong in a DOS Window
6. Crash: Reinstall server. Howto: put back replication?
7. Foxpro 2.5 Dos and Foxpro 2.6 Windows
8. Foxpro 2.6 dos to Visual Foxpro 6
9. read foxpro 2.6(DOS) data into MSSQL7 table
10. MS Sql 7 / Foxpro 2.6 (Dos Version)
11. Querys to a FoxPro 2.6 for DOS table using with 1.9 million records