PD Case Tool or PD ER Designer

Post by Erik Langja » Thu, 04 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I'am looking for an PD Case Tool or for a PD Entity Relationship Designer.

Many Thanks

Erik

PD Case Tool or PD ER Designer

Post by Rafal Czerniaws » Sat, 06 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Have a look under CASE tools section at http://www.dataspace.com.au.
You will find a link to page with free or shareware case tools.

Regards, Rafal

>I'am looking for an PD Case Tool or for a PD Entity Relationship Designer.

>Many Thanks
>Erik

1. Looking for ER Tools (Commercial or PD)

My organization is looking for a decent ER diagramming tool which should
be capable of supporting the following:

1. database design
2. ER Diagrams
3. Some sort of version control
4. Automatic generation of database scripts for oracle, sybase etc.
5. Has a GUI interface (motif or MS Windows).

The tool can either be a commercial one or available in public domain.
Any pointers will be appreciated. In case, you are a vendor, please
let me know how I can obtain your evaluation kit.

thanks,

2. How to retrieve Return values from Stored Procedures, in ASP

3. acceptable number of page faults

4. Need help MS-DOS PD to NT 4.0 PD DBs

5. looking for COMTECH training

6. PD ER diagrammer?

7. How to work with large tables

8. WA-SEATTLE-25020--ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE-Designer 2000-Developer 2000-Oracle Tools

9. 25020-WA-SEATTLE-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE-Designer 2000-Developer 2000-Oracle Tools

10. PD Wizard and SQL 2000

11. Any PD-manuels for APT-Build !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. PD Process Analyst reporting