Windows .EXE run problem

Post by Marek Pa » Thu, 16 Feb 1995 23:44:23

I have a FPW 2.5b .EXE which causes two separate problems when I attempt to run
it. The first is that the program displays a maximized foxpro window which then
changes to the correct size, and on the machine on which the software was
developed, it won't run at all, it simply displays the maximised foxpro window and
then quits back to program manager. Any ideas anyone ?

1. Fix for Windows setup.exe not running

There have been some reports here and there that some people were not able
to run the Windows installation for the Beta 2 SQL Server JDBC driver. When
you try to run setup.exe, nothing would happen and the install would never
begin.

We tracked this down to a bad download on one of the servers somewhere, and
corrected the problem, so this should not be happening anymore. We have
already confirmed that several machines that were previously not working
can now install Beta 2 successfully. In the testing I have done, if you get
a bad file, it's 5,251KB in size, whereas the good download is 5,245KB.

Thanks,
Sarah Parra
Microsoft Developer Support

Are you secure?  For information about the Strategic Technology Protection
Program and to order your FREE Security Tool Kit, please visit
http://www.microsoft.com/security.

2. How to restructure a table using Object PAL ?

3. SHARE.EXE - Access 2.0 DB running under Windows 95

4. How can I import data from msExchange 5.5?

5. Cannot run Foxpro 2.6 Dos EXE program under Windows

6. Access Recovery / Remove Access Security

7. How can I run a Metasuite-generated .exe file on Windows

8. $20 Gift Certificate for MIS Managers

9. Running DCOM95.EXE from SETUP1.EXE hangs!?

10. BTEIVE.EXE and BUTIL.EXE under Windows 95

11. Problem running isqlw_wce.exe !!

12. Problem running Delphi .EXE from user NT workstation

13. Problem running ptslite.exe