shape problem

Post by Lasse Edsvi » Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello

how would the shape look like that would fetch backwards as describe on:

http://ww.seh.cc/slask

?

I've tried everything and it doesn't return in the way I want to. I
can't do a straight forward loop since prevsubcatid points to the
previous one.

/Lasse

1. SHAPE in SHAPE problem........

Hello...

I have this shape:

shape{select id,katid,pid from prod_kat where katid="&katid&"}
append((shape{select id,pid,picid from pics}
append({select id,filename from bildbank} as myfile relate picid to id))
relate pid to id)

the first has nothing to do with the last line, but how do I get the
value from "myfile" and remove the last one, "relate pid to id"?

it doesn't work if it ends with )))   .......( I need to get the
filename)

Please help!
/Lasse

2. Windows Exams Made Easy 1221

3. SHAPE in SHAPE problem...

4. Data not replicated

5. SHAPE problem

6. DBASE Prg = Paradox?

7. Urgent Shape problem!

8. Open Positions at Sequana in San Diego

9. shape problem

10. Data Shaping Problem

11. ABOUT DEFINE DATA SHAPE PROBLEM

12. SHAPE problem with Stored Procs in SQL Server

13. Data shaping problem using stored procedures!