ms-graph

Post by Buchhardt Ger » Tue, 25 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hello world

I'm want to show a graphic (diagramm) in a mask.spr
So I create a Query with the output to graph.
The 'gengrah.app' Wizzard starts and I got a qrygraph.dbf file.

When I start the gengraph wizzard from the 'befehls-fenster'
with:
        DO SHOWGRPH IN GENGRAPH.APP WITH "c:\fox\qrygraph.dbf",1,"test"
the Diagramm is shown in a window "test" correctly.

When I start the gengraph wizzard in my mask.spr
with:
        SET PROCEDURE TO GENGRAPH.APP
        DO SHOWGRPH IN GENGRAPH.APP WITH "c:\fox\qrygraph.dbf",1,"test"

foxpro says that the procedure SHOWGRPH can't be found.
The envioment variable (_gengraph) is set correctly and
the window titled "test" is defined before.
'do (_gengraph)' also works fine in the same mask.

It seems that the compiler dosn't find the procedure
Dos anyone know what's wrong here ?
Can anyone send me an example how to use a diagramm in a mask?

thanks in advance..

please answer to:

Bye
        Itze

1. Automatically creating graphs with MS Graph

In FoxPro/Win 2.5 I want to create some graphs from queries
automatically, without using GraphWizard.  In fact, GraphWizard does
not include the type of graph I want to use (X-Y plots); you have to
change the graph type in MS Graph.

Are the DDE instructions that MS Graph accepts published somewhere?  I
want to be able to send the data and specify the graph format exactly
before showing it so the user will have minimal need to intervene.  I
don't want to save the graphs but might want to print them.

Does anyone have any useful hints for creating graphs?  The FoxPro
manuals tell you very little about this.  I've never used DDE before.

BTW, I see that there is a FoxPro mailing list.  How can I subscribe?

Mike Strasser, Faculty of Education
Griffith University, Brisbane Australia

2. When does log segment get cleared???

3. MS Graph vs. 3rd Party Graph Utilities

4. VC++ and ADO

5. Fox -> MS Word <- MS Graph/Excel

6. pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc bind.c convert.c exe ...

7. MS Graph: doesn't update on Win2k, but OK on NT

8. Publishing MS graphs in HTML

9. Visual Basic Documentation For MS-Graph 8.0

10. VB Documentation For MS-Graph.

11. MS Graph 97 documentation needed!

12. axis properties in ms graph