RPL DATABASE

Post by Your Nam » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a database specifically for storing Recognition of
Prior Learning (RPL) qualifications data.  Access 2 is preferable.  any
assistance will be appreciated.

                        Gary

1. RPL documentation?

Does anyone know of an RPL manual that is in print or online?  I've
checked Amazon and Barnes&Noble and even RainingData's web site and
have found nothing on RPL.

I've just inherited a large amount of legacy RPL code and need at
least a hint on how to modify/debug it.

Gordon Durnell
SRC Diversified Group

2. I'm at a dead end with setting up SQL mail - Profile refuses to be seen

3. RPL / Adds R83 bug

4. DESPERATE!! : Determining who locked a record?

5. Looking for RPL Programmer

6. Record locking

7. RPL?

8. Log stuffs up? Why

9. D3/RPL programmer needed in Auburn, CA

10. RPl Users Running MvEnterprise

11. Eliminating control characters in RPL & Pick Basic source code?

12. databases and how to identify system databases rather than user databases

13. comp.databases.oracle comp.databases.sybase comp.databases.informix