File Express from Expressware Corporation

File Express from Expressware Corporation

Post by Arthur Levesqu » Fri, 28 Jul 1995 04:00:00

    Does anyone know if (and where) I can download the most recent
version of Expressware's shareware database program, File Express?  If

1. Oracle Express Project And Oracle Express Database Programmer

I am looking for a vendor who can take up a project using Oracle Express
Database and Oralce OLAP Tools.  A system is already in place and the
project involves performance tuning of the system, WEB enabling of the
system, and some enhancements.  The Project Scope is quite big and the

if you are a vendor and you have a big team to do such projects in Oracle
Express Database.

I am also in the look out of a Programmer who has experience in Oracle
Express Database programming.  Interested parties, please send me an EMail

2. Oracle thin driver and name services

3. Oracle Express Project And Oracle Express Programmer

4. Blob update performance

5. Express Training (Web & Advanced Express SPL)

6. Help needed - Sybase problem

7. Help : Express Admin connect Express server

8. !!!!!!!Free Help Writer

9. Info Requested on Express or pc Express

10. Comparation: Express over Nt vs Express over Unix

11. Migrate from personal express 5.01 to express 6.0 server for windows NT

12. Migrate from oracle express 5.01 to express 6.0 server for windows NT