Code in exe file ..

Post by Giovanni William Mendoz » Mon, 17 Feb 1997 04:00:00

How can I see the code of an .exe file ..
I lost the source code in a virus action ..
I need to modify the aplication ..
Is this posible ??
Please help me ... !!!!

William Mendoza

http://wwwprof.uniandes.edu.co/~gmendoza/start.htm

Code in exe file ..

Post by Bryan Walto » Thu, 20 Feb 1997 04:00:00

There is a product called REFOX  . . . This can create foxpro source from
an exe.

Bryan

> How can I see the code of an .exe file ..
> I lost the source code in a virus action ..
> I need to modify the aplication ..
> Is this posible ??
> Please help me ... !!!!

> William Mendoza

> http://wwwprof.uniandes.edu.co/~gmendoza/start.htm

Code in exe file ..

You can't "see" the code, but you may be able to get it back. Look for
ReFox at www.hallogram.com
--
Craig Berntson
Salt Lake City Fox User Group

> How can I see the code of an .exe file ..
> I lost the source code in a virus action ..
> I need to modify the aplication ..
> Is this posible ??
> Please help me ... !!!!

> William Mendoza

> http://wwwprof.uniandes.edu.co/~gmendoza/start.htm

1. How to convert .exe files back to prg source .code files

Hello Fox Friends!

How can I convert a .exe foxpro program back to a .prg foxpro code .
Is there any utility that can be used to convert exe code  back to source
code.

I need this because I have accidentally deleted my source code file  and I
am left with exe file. So What can I do ! I do not want to recode my
program! Please Help me!

:-{
:-{

Thank You

Mr Smarty

2. optimize table/query

3. Fox.exe, Foxprox.exe, or FoxPro.exe?

4. TX -- San Marcos - Oracle Developers needed

5. Does user need Microsoft Access License to use EXE file that access .MDB file

6. Database Design Book

7. Making .EXE file From .MDB files

8. Files needed for .EXE files

9. making an exe file from a foxpro file

10. Can *.p file compile *.exe file?

11. Need Area Code and Zip Code file for database

12. SQLMAINT.EXE Process Exit Code: 1 (Failed)