Need Help Converting Clarion (.dat) database files

Need Help Converting Clarion (.dat) database files

Post by Web Communications Concep » Mon, 04 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a need to convert Clarion Database (.dat) files to dbase, comma
delimited, excel, anything. Can anyone help me do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Richard J. Sears
Technical Administrator
Web Communications Concepts
"Because the World is Not Flat..."
http://www.webcc.com

1. Clarion .DAT files - Any ideas?

Hello all.

Perhaps someone can help me.  I need to be able to read and write to
old Clarion .dat files from within a FPD26 program.  These files can be
opened with =fopen and read quite easily, but it would take me a couple
of weeks to write and test a program to do this reliably.  Unfortunately my
client doesn't have that sort of time to play with, and if I'm honest, neither
do I.

Can anybody point me in the direction of PD code to accomplish this, or
even some helpful advice to cut down development time?

Thanks in advance
--
Chris Weston

2. ADO 2.6 and SQL Server OLE DB Provider

3. Clarion .dat files to anything else??

4. Alter table question

5. Help converting Clarion databases

6. Database Export : Dump Tables and Stored Procedures for Later Import

7. Does Exporting Stored Procedures Work?

8. Problem with a DAT file. Urgent help needed

9. HELP Need to restore MSSQL6.0 .DAT files that were not dumped

10. Help please: I have 6.5 DAT files and need to read them

11. NewBee needs help on .DAT files

12. Converting Clarion databses to VB readable databases