DB4 endif problems

Post by Bill Wils » Mon, 02 Jul 1990 16:37:00

To the person that asked the question on the miss spelled endif.
Since DB4 compiles programs it checks for correct syntax.  It
caught the miss spelled endif in your example.

--

Northern AZ Univ
Flagstaff, AZ 86011

1. data import from DB4 problem

Hi, I have encountered something strange when importing
data from db4. When the dts (simple data import) is run by
the sql server agent or enterprise manager client on the
sql server machine, some columns with data in the source
will become nulls. But when I run the dts with enterprise
manager client on my desktop, it is perfectly fine. Can
anyone give me some advice? Thank you.

Cheers/Kit

2. Convert HTML db to Mysql

3. db4 - date problem

4. fragmented system tables

5. Network mapping giving problems in db4...HELP

6. In ('Val1', 'Val2', ......) works, In (@ParameterValues) would be great for stored proc .Can it be done?

7. Setting order in Param in If..endif

8. SQL*Loader and CLOB Fields

9. Help With If..else..endif

10. help with adding more in IF...ENDIF

11. Leaving If..endif's too soon

12. Two Questions/Report Var Prnting/#IF & #ENDIF

13. IF-ELSE-ENDIF vs IIF()