RPL documentation?

Post by Gordon Durne » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 06:02:37

Does anyone know of an RPL manual that is in print or online?  I've
checked Amazon and Barnes&Noble and even RainingData's web site and
have found nothing on RPL.

I've just inherited a large amount of legacy RPL code and need at
least a hint on how to modify/debug it.

Gordon Durnell
SRC Diversified Group

RPL documentation?

Post by Chen » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 08:12:32

There used to be a company in the Chicago area called SMI supporting RPL.
Don't know if they are still around...

Quote:> Does anyone know of an RPL manual that is in print or online?  I've
> checked Amazon and Barnes&Noble and even RainingData's web site and
> have found nothing on RPL.

> I've just inherited a large amount of legacy RPL code and need at
> least a hint on how to modify/debug it.

> Gordon Durnell
> SRC Diversified Group

RPL documentation?

Post by jim » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 02:39:23

SMI  who wrote / sold RPL is now called Real-Time Data - still in Des
Plaines IL

Quote:> Does anyone know of an RPL manual that is in print or online?  I've
> checked Amazon and Barnes&Noble and even RainingData's web site and
> have found nothing on RPL.

> I've just inherited a large amount of legacy RPL code and need at
> least a hint on how to modify/debug it.

> Gordon Durnell
> SRC Diversified Group

RPL documentation?

Post by Tony Gravagn » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 05:45:46

Realtime Software Corporation owns and maintains RPL.
847-698-4000 http://www.realtimesw.com/

I'm sure they can provide RPL manuals and support.
Hope that helps.
Tony

--

http://members.home.net/gravagno/index.html

RPL documentation?

Post by Gordon Durne » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 22:55:06

> Realtime Software Corporation owns and maintains RPL.
> 847-698-4000 http://www.realtimesw.com/

> I'm sure they can provide RPL manuals and support.
> Hope that helps.
> Tony

Thanks!  I'll give Realtime Software a call.

Gordon

1. RPL / Adds R83 bug

We've discovered a potential problem on out R83 Adds Mentor
system. We run RPL+ on site and the nightly backup has been
run from the RPL systems account for 10 years with no
problems.
Suddenly (in the last couple of weeks) instead of
waiting 'till 23:00 before backing up it'll just kick off
after about 10 mins.
All the backup routine does is a tape write check (T-ATT,T-
REW,T-WEOF etc.), selects data accounts, performs a "SLEEP
23:00:00" then does a "SAVE (D,G,F,T,S)".
The RPL and SYSPROG accounts both point to the same frame
and at TCL they both work.
Does anyone know know if RPL may affect the software time
triggers? If so why has it suddenly occurred?
What else may be affected?

Cordially,

Jim Skinner

2. Run time error 6 - Overflow.

3. Looking for RPL Programmer

4. pgsql/doc/src/sgml protocol.sgml

5. RPL?

6. Error 703, >64 page query, 4.9.2

7. D3/RPL programmer needed in Auburn, CA

8. I love Informix. But now, I don't understand the

9. RPl Users Running MvEnterprise

10. RPL DATABASE

11. ANN: Documentrix - Source Code Documentation/Database Documentation Tool

12. Eliminating control characters in RPL & Pick Basic source code?

13. ADP-SQL Server data interchange documentation.