Microsoft ODBC 2.1 Programmer?ˉs Reference and SDK Guide

Microsoft ODBC 2.1 Programmer?ˉs Reference and SDK Guide

Post by Lina » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:19:43

Hi.

I am looking for manual named "Microsoft ODBC 2.1 Programmer?s Reference
and SDK Guide".
Can anyone kindly tell me where I can get this manual?

Thanks
Lena.

Microsoft ODBC 2.1 Programmer?ˉs Reference and SDK Guide

Post by Ken Nort » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:03:16

Quote:> I am looking for manual named "Microsoft ODBC 2.1 Programmer?s
Reference
> and SDK Guide".
> Can anyone kindly tell me where I can get this manual?

That's an old manual (vintage 1994). There was a majhor revision of the
API between 2.x and 3.0, so be sure you are using the correct manual.

The version 3.0 manual published in 1997 was
Microsoft ODBC 3.0 Software Development Kit and Programmer's Reference
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1572315164/qid=1016009878/sr=1...
f=sr_1_3/002-4250739-4116018