Info wanted on OODBs

Post by Shumate Jas » Sat, 08 Feb 1992 00:36:10

I have a friend who doesn't know how to use the net, so asked me to post this
for her.  She is doing a paper on object oriented databases and wants to
know if anyone can recommend any books, magazine articles, or docs on the
subject.  She has a couple of sources and could use a few more.  If you
know of anything on the subject, it might be of help.  She said that articles
that talked about OODBs from the user or developer side would be fine, also
anything that might compare OODBs with other type of databases would be
good.  Any responses would be greatly appreciated.  You can either post to
this group, send me email, or you can send her email at:

Thanks a lot for your help!
--
CUL8R,                                | Unknown Actor:"Sounds like a lot of
Jason Shumate                         |   supernatural baloney to me."