data shaping error: syntax error or access violation

data shaping error: syntax error or access violation

Post by Jason Murra » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 02:02:33

I can not get data shaping to work. I'm running nt4 server, mdac 2.6, and
sql server 7.

When I use a shape command, I get the syntax error, If I use a normal select
statement, everything works fine.

Jason Murray

data shaping error: syntax error or access violation

Post by David Browe » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:36:29

Are you sure you're using the MSDataShape provider?

data shaping error: syntax error or access violation

Post by Jason Murra » Sat, 10 Mar 2001 02:28:35

I figured it out, there was some kind of problem with my connection
object.... Everything works great now.

Thanks!

Quote:> Are you sure you're using the MSDataShape provider?

1. Please Help ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

I am having this error and I would like to know if it is truly syntax or
access violation.
not much lead in here to which line it is occuring on
Any Ideas?

Error Occurred While Processing Request

 Error Diagnostic Information

 ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax
near 's'.

Thank you.

2. Question about SQL syntax - concatenating NULL values

3. 37000 Syntax Error or Access Violation Error

4. NOVELL TO SELL WP

5. error 37000 syntax error or access violation

6. CREATE DOMAIN doc fix

7. ADO error Syntax error or access violation

8. recommendations on data warehousing tools?

9. The Data Shape command text contains syntax error....

10. Data Shape Command Syntax Error

11. [ODBC SQL Server Driver]Syntax error or access violation

12. sp_setapprole [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Syntax error or access violation

13. Access Error or Syntax Violation on ADO Recordsource