PostGres 4.2

Post by Lukas Rosenthal » Wed, 02 Mar 1994 05:12:30

Hi,
does anybody know about the status of Postgres 4.2 which is supposed to
run on DEC Alphas (OSf/1) ? I would like to have it - if I'm remembering
right it was supposed to be released at the beginning of this year.

Did anybody hear anything of it ?

Thanks a lot,

        Lukas Rosenthaler

PostGres 4.2

Post by Kai Petz » Thu, 03 Mar 1994 21:10:45

>Hi,
>does anybody know about the status of Postgres 4.2 which is supposed to
>run on DEC Alphas (OSf/1) ? I would like to have it - if I'm remembering
>right it was supposed to be released at the beginning of this year.
>Did anybody hear anything of it ?
>Thanks a lot,
>    Lukas Rosenthaler

People at Berkeley are on their way to set together the 4.2 release.
According to what they said on the Postgres mailing list, they are
hunting one more bad multiuser bug.

Kai
--

Adverti*t by Microsoft in a well-known German magazine:
        If you don't like our programmes, then make your own ones.