TM/1 Perspectives

Post by Paullde » Sun, 15 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Does anybody know anything about a the above product ?

Cheers,
Paul Dean

TM/1 Perspectives

Post by Robert Gor » Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Yup.... I work with it everyday.  Ask away!

Rob

Quote:

>Does anybody know anything about a the above product ?

>Cheers,
>Paul Dean

TM/1 Perspectives

Post by David Friedland » Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:00:00

said:

Quote:>Re: TM/1
>Yes I work with this product and many other please let me know if I can

help.

I'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say about TM/1 as
compared to other OLAP products you've worked with, if you have the time to
post a message.
David Friedlander
voice 212-942-1156    fax 212-569-8680

TM/1 Perspectives

Post by G Keegal ITE Lt » Thu, 19 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Dear David

The general information you require about TM/1 and other OLAP products
can be best accessed by the OLAP report Published by Business
Intelligence (AUG 1995 Pendse & Creeth). I would be delighted to give you
any information you require but you need to be more specific about the
questions.

1. What is the application

2. Who and how many wish to use it?

3. Has a budget been set?

4. Who is going to maintain it? and many more questions

This subject is varst and a  real document on each product and
comparisons will go on to several hundred pages. Please mail me if you
need any info..

Regards

Gerry Keegal

1. TM/1 Perspectives

MS Excel is our corporate standard spredsheet and we are now looking at
OLAP product to supplement it as some power users has a need in that
direction.

We are about to look at TM/1. Would someone familiar with or actually use
TM/1 comment on it.

Is there any product at a comparable level to TM/1 we should also look at?

TIA

2. BusinessObjects documents,

3. Problems with Count(1)

4. VB to Access- Populate Combo Box

5. ANN: /dev/orbs/Voyager(tm) - Agent-Enhanced Object Request Broker for Java(tm)

6. Query only processing some rows

7. Managing Space in PostgreSQL - DBA Perspective

8. business perspective

9. Best VB books from perspective professional developers:

10. Perspective Oracle DBA

11. Oracle perspective - sp_checkreswords error message?