We've had it!!! I need help

Post by Nabil Cour » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

We have 4 HP machines sitting idle because we want
to run HP-UX 11.0 with Ingres II.  HP-UX 11.0 is up and
running but Ingres II? No Way Jose...  Why the h$&* is
CA dragging its feet in delivering the product?  We have
a real business need.  Our developers  are twiddling their
thumbs waiting for the package to arrive from Mars.  Not to
mention the time it is going to take us DBAs to get familiar
with the installation and configuration part of it.  Come on CA,
get going on this.

Where is Ingres II for HP-UX 11.0? I need help! maybe
someone in the NAIUA (Karl or Chip) are you listening
can help escalate this.  I think my local distributor has
done about all he could.

Nabil Courdy

==================

We've had it!!! I need help

Post by George Wan » Wed, 09 Dec 1998 04:00:00

We got Ingres II for HP 11.00 about one month ago and got 10.20 last wek. Call your csr and push hard.

George Wang

    We have 4 HP machines sitting idle because we want
    to run HP-UX 11.0 with Ingres II.  HP-UX 11.0 is up and
    running but Ingres II? No Way Jose...  Why the h$&* is
    CA dragging its feet in delivering the product?  We have
    a real business need.  Our developers  are twiddling their
    thumbs waiting for the package to arrive from Mars.  Not to
    mention the time it is going to take us DBAs to get familiar
    with the installation and configuration part of it.  Come on CA,
    get going on this.

    Where is Ingres II for HP-UX 11.0? I need help! maybe
    someone in the NAIUA (Karl or Chip) are you listening
    can help escalate this.  I think my local distributor has
    done about all he could.

    Nabil Courdy

    ==================

1. WinVFP3: Help, I've list my toolbars and can't find them

Folks,

I need some help.  I'm trying to create a graph in MSGraph (first time) and while MSGraph was
loaded, I double-clicked the control box (which I assumed would take me back to Visual Fox), but
instead it quit both Graph and VFox.

Upon starting VFox back up, I can no longer access my toolbars.  I had a couple (standard, forms,
and layout) displayed before I started Graph.  I have access to the View...Toolbars... menu, which
correctly calls up the View Toolbars dialog.  I can select TBs to be displayed (checkbox is checked)
but when I close out the dialog, the items selected are not displayed.

I have been to the MS Knowledge Base and found nothing to help -- even tried selecting in dialog and
then telling the window ("standard") to center with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas, short of reloading VFox3?  And I can't go to VFox 5 on this little project
either (gotta support 3.1).

Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

2. REPLY NEEDED

3. HELP I've lost a database! HELP

4. Locking Problem??

5. I need to use database now, but I've no idea of database and programming

6. Installing 8 on Netware 5

7. HELP - I've some conversion problems !!!

8. Help???I've locked myself out of my own SQL database

9. Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me

10. Can u help me?I've a simple doubt in accessing data from VC++

11. I've been stupid - can you help?

12. Newbie: Help I've lost my current logfile