Access to access 2000 mdb by access 97 program via VB6 and ADO

Access to access 2000 mdb by access 97 program via VB6 and ADO

Post by curti » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 07:30:13

Help please!!!  I am now at working with database and have
been working on a project for awhile. I am using VB6 and
access 2000. I have everything working great on my machine
and other machines that happen to have access 2000 loaded.
I put the .MDB file on the server and created a system
Data Source under the ODBC section. However, the 97/95
systems don't have the correct mdb driver listed. Can
someone tell me what I need to do to "make" it work!!! Can
I download a driver to put in it? I am useing ado 2.5 in
the vb program.  Thank you for any help.

Access to access 2000 mdb by access 97 program via VB6 and ADO

Post by Dean macke » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 22:06:52

You need to install MDAC 2.5 or greater on the client PC, you can download
this from the microsoft site.

Quote:> Help please!!!  I am now at working with database and have