What Multi-Terabyte DBMSs are there?

Post by Bill Stewart 908-949-0705 erebus.att.com!w » Wed, 09 Jan 1991 06:19:20

I'm trying to find out what database systems are out there that can
handle tens of terabytes, either currently or in the next ~3 years.
I've heard Ter*adata's name; how do I reach them?
Are there any other vendors?
I'm especially interested in systems with on-line or jukebox kinds
of speeds, but would also be interested in systems that use tape for
the bulk of their data.

                        Thanks;  Bill
--
                                Pray for peace;
                                        Bill

1. Multi-Terabyte DBs?

Has anyone here had any experience with Multi-Terabyte (TB) databases in
Sybase?  I'm not looking for the published Sybase stuff on a proof of
concept.  I am looking to hear from somebody who has done it and is
successful with it.  Just basic thoughts on major problems you ran into, or
whether I'm just crazy for thinking Sybase would scale that high in the real
world.  Thanks in advance.

2. Newbie: "Read" Permissions?

3. Large: Multi terabyte databases in a datawarehouse environment

4. MYSQL & Berkeley DB binaries

5. MULTI-TERABYTE DATABASE SYSTEMS....

6. Application Uses Value of Wrong Type

7. I am having a multi-step problem...

8. Cubes Accessing through ASP

9. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

10. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required

11. Busy Day = Slowdown from 12 AM - 5 AM

12. Use of @am, Am I dumb?