FoxFire v.25d & Codebook Integration

Post by John S. Mie » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

Dear colleagues,

I have a small problem integrating Foxfire v2.5d into an application I
created using Codebook 2.6 for Dos.  When executing foxfire from my
application, which is achieved by selecting an item in the application
menu, foxfire disables/enables some of my drop down menues.  Although
when running foxfire from foxpro itself, the menues invoked by Foxfire
is tailored to working with foxfire.

Basically, I would like to have Foxfire's menu enabled when it is run,
and then have my application's menu reinstated if you will, when
Foxfire returns execution to my application.

Thanks in Advance

FoxFire v.25d & Codebook Integration

Post by Shar Feldhe » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

writes:
Quote:

>Dear colleagues,

>I have a small problem integrating Foxfire v2.5d into an application I
>created using Codebook 2.6 for Dos.  When executing foxfire from my
>application, which is achieved by selecting an item in the application
>menu, foxfire disables/enables some of my drop down menues.  Although
>when running foxfire from foxpro itself, the menues invoked by Foxfire
>is tailored to working with foxfire.

>Basically, I would like to have Foxfire's menu enabled when it is run,
>and then have my application's menu reinstated if you will, when
>Foxfire returns execution to my application.

>Thanks in Advance

A line of code before involking the Foxfire code routine:
    PUSH MENU _sysmenu
    ...Foxfire routine
    .....this assumes that Foxfire has a menu that it calls
    POP MENU _sysmenu