US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

Post by WSI Nationwi » Thu, 25 Sep 1997 04:00:00

--(All fees are paid by our client companies and all projects  are on-site at
the location listed below-no 3rd party referrals or agencies, please)------

I have been asked to identify an independent consultant with strong
Progress V6, V7 or V8 experience, and various combinations of Dispatch-1,
Varnet, MXP and Internet experience.  This is a long term project connecting
Progress to the internet in the South East, offering an initial six to nine
month renewable contract with a starting rate of $400 per day range
with paid overtime available.

       Qualified candidates must have at least two years work
       experience outside school.

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party referrals or agencies,
please), or is coming to the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area, (WSI has over 150+ other
employee and consulting opportunities available), e-mail a resume to Jay L.
(please do not return a copy of this announcement with your response) to

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a copy to me at WSI,
1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York, NY  10128-0004)

(A full listing of all WSI requirements can be seen at http://www.webb.com/wsi )

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the
situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like
us to proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior approval. (This
makes for long term relationships, which we encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over twenty years experience
and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top
level candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.
xwsix

1. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

--(All fees are paid by our client companies and all projects  are on-site at
the location listed below-no 3rd party referrals or agencies, please)------

I have been asked to staff a project with multiple independent Progress
consultant Programmer / Analysts, Qualified candidates will have strong
Progress V6, V7 or V8 experience, and various combinations of Dispatch-1,
Varnet, MXP and Internet experience.  This is a long term project connecting
Progress to the internet  (the first of it's type) in the South East, near the
water offering an initial six to nine month renewable contract with a starting
[...]

2. Materialized Views - Query Rewrite Not Working

3. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

4. Fwd: Hi Eddy

5. Restore issue - please help

6. US-So East-VARNET-Progress,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

7. Solaris Metadevice & Performance Issues

8. US-So East-VARNET-Progress V7 CHUI-Internet-WSI

9. US-North East-Progress V8, SmartObjects-WSI

10. US-North East-Senior Progress V8-WSI

11. US-North East-Progress V8, SmartObjects-WSI

12. US-North East-Senior Progress V8-WSI