Oracle Express and Sales Analyzer

Post by DBABi » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Anyone with experience using these products?  I guess I'm looking for
showstoppers or a general feel for good or bad experiences....

1. Cleveland, OH - Oracle Developer w/Oracle Express, Oracle Sales Analyzer and/or Oracle Financial Analyzer.

MAVERICK COMPUTING, INC., a computer consulting company specializing in
Oracle has an immediate need for an Oracle Developer in Cleveland, Ohio.

This is a long term contract and qulaified candidates should have experience
with Oracle Expresss, Oracle Sales Analyzer and/or Oracle Financial
Analyzer.

Please fax or email resumes attached as a word doc. to...

Stacee Edwards
Technical Recruiter
Maverick Computing, Inc.

1-888-8MAVINC ext.24
(503)248-0820 ext.24
Fax# (503)248-0821
www.mavinc.com

2. Ontape remote tape backup performance ... [32]

3. Overhead using Oracle Express, Sales Analyzer tools

4. SQL Trace 6.5 Log File layout and col descriptions

5. Oracle Express Sales Analyzer version control

6. Help with DTS

7. Express Sales Analyzer Blank Measures

8. need help with bcp

9. OLAP, Oracle, SQL, Financial Analyzer, Sales Analyzer, Contract

10. Oracle Express functions in Oracle Financial Analyzer

11. Known Issue between Financial Analyzer and Express Analyzer

12. Oracle Express Analyzer 2.10 on German Windows 98?

13. Oracle Express Analyzer/Objects