Dates Intervals

Post by X-SNAK » Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

How can I  filter data in a MDX query using two dates?

I have a dimension time in the cube and i would like extract data only
contained between two dates.

How can I do it?

Thanks & Best Regards.

1. Choosing the date interval without affecting the data layout

We have a report that we take through OLAP. We have to see
the data columns in a monthly basis but we have to take
the report weekly. If I choose the weeks, I get lost in
the weekly data details.

Is there a way to choose the date interval without
affecting the data layout?

I'd be very pleased if you can inform me urgently.

Best regards
I.E.Ulagay Pharmacy Company Turkey
Bahar Ortaatila

2. View performance

3. grouping by date intervals

4. Oracle external proecdure to Corba orbix

5. date-interval

6. US-UT-NM-IT Professionals Needed

7. counting on date intervals

8. Installation problem on NT2000

9. Dates Intervals

10. question: count records by date intervals

11. Different results when checking dates intervals?

12. date intervals

13. SQL Date/Interval Casting Puzzle