US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

Post by WSI Nationwi » Tue, 24 Feb 1998 04:00:00

--(All fees are paid by our client companies and all projects  are on-site at
the location listed below-no 3rd party referrals or agencies, please)------

I have been asked to staff a project with multiple Independent Consultant
Progress  Programmer / Analysts.  Qualified candidates will have strong
Progress V6, V7 or V8, CHUI or GUI experience and various combinations of
Dispatch-1, Varnet, MXP and Internet experience.  This is a long term project
connecting Progress to the internet (the first of it's type) in the South East,
near the water offering an initial six to nine month renewable contract with a
flexible starting rate in the range of $320-$480 per day, depending on
experience with paid overtime available.  Your asking rate will be submitted,
after your approval.

If you know someone who might qualify (no 3rd party referrals or agencies,
please), or is coming to the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area, (WSI has over 150+ other
employee and consulting opportunities available), e-mail a resume to Jay L.
(please do not return a copy of this announcement with your response) to

(To insure formatting & print quality, please also mail a copy to me at WSI,
1619 Third Avenue, Box #6415, New York, NY  10128-0004)

(A full listing of all WSI requirements can be seen at http://www.webb.com/wsi )

When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the
situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like
us to proceed.  No information leaves our office without prior approval. (This
makes for long term relationships, which we encourage)
WSI is a "specialty" recruiting organization with over twenty years experience
and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top
level candidates for "better" projects all over the USA.
xwsix

1. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

[...]

2. About DBA_SEGMENTS

3. US-So East-Progress V6/V7/V8,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

4. Your ONENUMBER for everything!!!!

5. CURSOR question...

6. US-So East-VARNET-Progress,Internet,Dispatch-1,Varnet,MXP-WSI

7. dBase on Btrieve

8. US-So East-VARNET-Progress V7 CHUI-Internet-WSI

9. South East-Progress V7-WSI

10. US-South East-Progress DBA-WSI

11. US-South East-Progress 7 Character-WSI

12. US-North East-Progress V8, SmartObjects-WSI