Writing a row thru DB2 connect ODBC ?

Post by joker0 » Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:48:19

Hi,

I have to access to a DB2 databse under an AS400 V4R4 from a WIN NT
computer.

So, i have installed DB2 CONNECT 7.1 into NT and i can read from table but i
can't write !

Somebody can help me please ?

thank you

Pellegrino Alain

1. change mainframe password thru db2 connect?

i am trying to send the connect string

CONNECT TO db2cdb USER mfid USING oldpwd NEW newpwd CONFIRM newpwd

from a web client using DB2 Connect v7.1.  I am tryng to do this in
order to validate and change MVS passwords on the mainframe through a
web client.  I have tried unsuccessfully through Cold Fusion, and even
from SQL server. Has anyone tried this thru a cgi script, or Perl,
etc.??? TIA

2. Mac FMP 3.0 -> VFP 3.0 - Help empower me!

3. DTS & DB2 ODBC Driver Using DB2 Connect

4. HOW DO I DISTRIBUTE???

5. get back the identity of a newly inserted row thru ODBC

6. populating a junction table in a many-to-many relationship

7. SQL Server Connect thru internet with TCP/ip, using MFC ODBC classed

8. Stored proc/SQL execution plan differs with same SQL

9. cannot connect to SQL Server thru ODBC, yet Enterprise mgr sees it

10. error while connecting to sql server from asp page thru odbc

11. Connecting to SQL7.0 thru ODBC

12. Can not connect to sql thru odbc from asp file

13. cannot connect to SQL Server thru ODBC, yet Enterprise mgr sees it