DB2 API

Post by Jeff Bendixs » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 05:42:13

Hi All

I am trying to call some the Admin API functions from Borland Delphi.
I can convert the header files *no problem* but I am having difficulty
determining which DB2 DLL contains the functions and the name of the
function in the dll. Is this documented somewhere?

For example the db2app.dll contains what looks like many of the
functions I want but the function name is a little off ie

documented funtion:
sqleatin

in the dll there is:
sqleatin_api

or
documented funtion:
sqlecrea

in the dll there is:
sqlecrea
sqlecrea_api

I know I can just try them all until things stop crashing but I am
hoping the is some documentation on this.

Thanks
Jeff

DB2 API

Post by Jeff Bendixs » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:30:08

Well I found the mappings of the function names to the name in the
dll. In the header file that has my function prototypes.

I would however be very grateful if someone could let me know if
function to dll coorelation is documented anywhere.

Thanks
Jeff