Job- DB2 product support/QA with major Software vendor

Job- DB2 product support/QA with major Software vendor

Post by Scott Mea » Sat, 05 Apr 2003 07:26:23

Hi,

I have been retained by a major software vendor to find a Sr. Systems
professional with extensive DB2 Systems experience in a multifaceted
environment for a Support/ Software QA position.

This is all involved in a production environment on the flagship
product.

We have the ability to put together a very attractive package.

Would you be interested in looking at this?

Please reply,

Scott Mears
281.955.6700

Post by Olli » Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:46:55

> Hi,

> I have been retained by a major software vendor to find a Sr. Systems
> professional with extensive DB2 Systems experience in a multifaceted
> environment for a Support/ Software QA position.

> This is all involved in a production environment on the flagship
> product.

> We have the ability to put together a very attractive package.

> Would you be interested in looking at this?

> Please reply,

> Scott Mears
> 281.955.6700

This forum has audience from all over the world, so it might make
sense to specify geographical location.