DB2 Query Patroller server is not installed

DB2 Query Patroller server is not installed

Post by se » Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:30:04

When I go to start-programs-db2 query patroller, I get a box to type
in login and password and database alias but when I click ok I get the
errror DB29727E DB2 Query Patroller server is not
installed.

So how do I install this? Does this come on a separate CD from IBM? I
could not find anything on their website.

Thank you very much for any information on this...

DB2 Query Patroller server is not installed

Post by Alan Carpente » Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:32:29

Query Patroller is a separate purchasable product from IBM.

When you install DB2 'base' you only get the client component.

Note the DB2 V8 Query Patroller is not out yet.

                                       Alan

1. Can't not reboot after install db2 on win2000 server

I have meet an odd problem.
That is I can't not reboot or logout after I finish the installation
of DB2(V6.1) on win2000 server. But other machines is OK.
I guess the configuration with win2000 may be something wrong when
installing DB2.

If you had meet this problem and solved successfully, please help me.
Thanx!

2. autogenerate problem.....

3. Query Patroller Error

4. Changing Crosstab Column Orders other than Alphabetical

5. Query Patroller - Unexpected character

6. DTS, splitting query, join tables from Oracle to Sql server

7. Query Patroller question

8. openrowset with Excel 8.0 file

9. SQL Server 2000 install fails on queries but not other operations

10. can not install db2 trial version

11. Fresh install of DB2 UDB Enterprise Edition v6.1 on NT does not work

12. DB2 Server would not work after changing its server name or hostname