AIX 5.1 supported with whatch DB2 versions

AIX 5.1 supported with whatch DB2 versions

Post by Scott Doyla » Sat, 24 May 2003 19:12:02

Hello,

Could you tell me which of these DB2 versions are supported on AIX
5.1.  I've looked on the IBM site but just can't find the info.

DB2 v6 (6.1.0.13 and 6.1.0.31)
DB2 v7.1
DB2 v7.2 (I know this is)

TIA,
Scott

1. Does v7.2.x support AIX 5.1?

Hi guys,

We received a query through the Advocacy site about whether we support
AIX 5.1 or not, so am trying to find out.

Just took a look at the Supported Platforms list, and the FAQ_AIX
document (for 7.2.x) and it doesn't seem to mention specific versions of
AIX that are supported.

Does PostgreSQL 7.2.x (and also 7.3 when it's released) support AIX 5.1?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

2. W4GL 2.0 and Wollongong PathWork 3.1 - S L O W ! ! !

3. Error Using PUT ROUTINE : db2 v8.1 on AIX 5.1

4. How do I get my combo box to show all of my records linking to a access database?

5. SQL0901N error installing DB2 Enterprise 7.1 on AIX 5.1

6. Web based front end tools

7. DB2 5.1 upgrading to 7 AIX

8. How to use JDBC Escape Sequences

9. TEXT support after version 5.1

10. DB2/UDB/Windows 6.1 vs 5.1 and bind against remote DB2/VSE db

11. Failed compile PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on AIX 5.1

12. AIX 5.1 kernel updates for oracle 8170