Syncing db2start/stop with dqpstart/stop

Syncing db2start/stop with dqpstart/stop

Post by Ron Bog » Wed, 26 Jun 2002 06:37:57

Has anyone found a slick way to sync the instance and Query
Patroller's startup and shutdown?  Problem is QP not letting anyone by
IWM call db2stop/start.  Any way for SYSADM to do this?

Ron

1. xp_sqltrace doesn't stop when stop command given

We're trying to set-up auditing here for SQL Server 6.5 using the
xp_sqltrace procedure. When I'm in ISQL/w I can start, modify but not
stop the trace process. Has anyone seen this before? I've followed the
documentation exactly, the command to enter is:
"xp_sqltrace stop" to stop all tracing on the server. However, data is
still being written to the output file for the trace as if the stop
command had not been issued. I'm sorry if this is a beginner's question,
but please don't flame me.

Thanks,
Ed Beaugard

2. How to call host executables from SQL or PL/SQL?

3. Stopping SQL server with a Net Stop command

4. Local Cubes: Possible to have these Date dimension Level ?

5. Can I stop SQL Server 6.5 query w/browser STOP Button

6. HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN WEEKS !!!

7. Stop debugger wo stopping Enterprise Manager?

8. recruiters

9. Stopping SQL Server without stopping SQL Agent

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: Debian GNU Linux package to start/stop database(s)+listener(s) on system start/stop

11. How to stop DB2 Connect without stopping DB2?

12. Stop a Non -SA using EM from starting & stopping the sql server

13. Access stops responding