SQL7032N SQL procedure "SP_TEMP" not created

SQL7032N SQL procedure "SP_TEMP" not created

Post by Shiv » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:22:34

Hi

I restored the database from previous backup image and then when
trying to create SP, I am getting the followinf error:

SQL7032N  SQL procedure "SP_TEMP" not created.  Diagnostic file
is "P0701520.log".  SQLSTATE=42904

I was able to create the SPs earlier.

I checked registry variable and are as follows:

[e] DB2COMM=TCPIP
[i] DB2_SQLROUTINE_COMPILER_PATH=/usr/local/db2/db2inst1/sqllib/function/routine/sr_cpath
[i] DB2_STRIPED_CONTAINERS=TRUE
[i] DB2_CORRELATED_PREDICATES=ON
[i] DB2_HASH_JOIN=YES
[i] DB2_RR_TO_RS=YES
[i] DB2_USE_PARALLEL_RECOVERY=NO
[i] DB2_FORCE_NLS_CACHE=TRUE
[i] DB2COMM=tcpip
[i] DB2_PARALLEL_IO=*
[i] DB2AUTOSTART=TRUE
[g] DB2SYSTEM=shiva
[g] DB2ADMINSERVER=db2as

I issued the following command to solve the problem:
 db2set DB2_SQLROUTINE_COMPILER_PATH="/usr/local/db2/db2inst1/sqllib/function/routine/sr_cpath"
db2stop
db2start
Now, it works fine....

Can anyone explain what exactly the problem ?

SKC

1. Slow "Create Procedure" in SQL 6.5

We are experiencing big differences in the turn-around time on our "Create
Procedure" scripts in 6.5  from one site to another.  Some sites the script
of several hundred stored procedures runs really fast and other sites it
takes quite some time.  Further -  it seems like at these same sites where
"create procedure" runs slow - dynamic SQL runs slower as well.

I'm thinking that it's the optimization/ access path determination process
that is slow at these sites.

Just out of curiosity - what factors on a database server would have a big
influence on the time it takes to optimize and determine access paths?

Thanks in advance

2. O Lordy help me

4. Manual commit mode

5. Stored Procedure for "Create Index On..."

6. External OLAP Functions

7. "service name is not valid": problems to create a new DB on NT

8. Rookie question: "create procedure"

9. "Create procedure from" and 4GL 7.2

10. can not find store procedure "sp_msUpd_inv_in"

11. Help: "Could not find stored procedure"

12. "Could not find stored procedure ..."