process has been terminated abnormally. SQLSTATE=38503

process has been terminated abnormally. SQLSTATE=38503

Post by AurĂ©lien PUGLIES » Fri, 06 Dec 2002 20:13:47

Hi,
I have a stored procedure which executes a recursive query and return a
result set.
This sp fail the first time it is run...the others times, it run fine.
if someone knows how to resolve this problem...
thx

1. UDF sometimes fails with SQLSTATE=38503

Hi,

i hope somone can help, this really bugs me.
I have an UDF named LEXSIM which i am using on DB2 7.1 on a WIN2000
server environment. Registered it successfully, used it successfully
too.
Lately though, it seems the UDF sometimes fails with the following
statement:

java.sql.SQLException: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0430N  User
defined function "ATTILA.LEXSIM" (specific name "SQL030404122312478")
has abnormally terminated.  SQLSTATE=38503

Then, if i try the SAME Sql-statement again immediately after, the
UDF works fine. Now i really don't think there's a problem in the UDF
since the same sql-statement (with the same data as a base)
only doesn't work sporadically. Anyone experienced the same problem
and solved it? Or anyone knows a solution?

tia,

Christine

2. OnBar and IBM's Sysback

3. SQLMerge creates orphaned processes if terminated abnormally

4. TX-Austin-90530--ORACLE-SYBASE-DBA Skills-C-C++-Windows NT-ERWin-Database Designer

5. SQL1131N DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been terminated abnormally

6. D3: Newbie question on InputBox and MessageDlg

7. DARI (Stored Procedure) process has been terminated abnormally

8. DALLAS -- Programmer / Analyst (Y5548)

9. "Restore operation terminating abnormally"

10. Restore database is terminating abnormally

11. RESTORE LOG is terminating abnormally

12. Backup terminating abnormally

13. Restore Database terminated abnormally