VB

Post by J » Fri, 04 Oct 2002 18:19:47

Hi,
Has anyone faced issues with compound sql and VB where only the first
sql statement gets executed? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

1. Limitations of VB Script vs VB

Development machine: Win98/SQL 2000 development tools
Server: Win2000 Pro (NT)/SQL 2000

I'm using VB Script for a lot of DTS transformation. I'm finding a lot
of features I've used with VB in the past are not available in VB
Script. Examples: Can't do recordset.Find or recordset.Sort.

Is there a consolidated listing of VB Script limitations in the DTS
context or in general?

2. Informix Instances

3. VB 6.0 to VB.NET issue.

4. Send a procedure like parameter

5. Text - ODBC Driver - VB 3.0 to VB 4.0

6. postgresql question about "Vacuum"

7. Upgrading VB 3\ODBC 2.0 to VB 5.0\ODBC 2.5 with MS SQL 6.5 database

8. Why is there no option -U with pg_dump?

9. Connect to SAP BW cube from VB (or VB script) over oledb for olap

10. SQL2K: Debugging Stored procedures from VB/VB.NET

11. I am migrating my system VB with Oracle for VB with SQLServer

12. relationship between VB, SQL and VB.NET

13. I am migrating my system VB with Oracle for VB with SQLServer