Query Patroller - Unexpected character

Post by J?rgen Perss » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:07:32

Hi!

I have Query Patroller 7.2 DB2 FP9 on one Windows 2000 Workstation.
The patroller is configured for a local database.
If I submit a query like db2 "select state from tbc.market" through
the db2 command window (or Command Center or ...) the window Query
Enabler: New Query pops up. I select Run Now then a Query Patroller
Message window pops up stating:

"
Error encountered when submitting a new job.
Reason code "Unexpected character at +184.".
"
SQL29009N

If I deselect "Cost analyse query" I get:

Error encountered when submitting a new job.
Reason code "Unexpected character at +195.".

The character position changes!? If I submit the same query with
iwm_submit it works fine. I don't know how to see the actual submit
command it is generating so I have no clue to what this character
position means.

Have anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
J?rgen

1. Query Patroller Error

When I start the DB2 Query Patroller for UDB7.2, in a little query patroller
message box with the number "DB29701" on it, I get the error:

Class "java/security/PrivilegedAction" not found.
Please check your classpath.

Normally that file isn't on a classpath explicitly because its part of JRE
lib stuff, but since this error asked for it, I put the rt.jar file on my
classpath and I still get the same error.  Also, I've looked for that error
code in the DB2 documentation, searched db2's online support as well as
google groups for it and I couldn't find any mention of it at all.

Has anyone seen this before or can tell my why it is complaining and wont
start?

Thanks,

Patrick

2. JOB / small company looking for a full or part time ASP & SQL database programmer

3. DB2 Query Patroller server is not installed

4. sort key too long

5. Query Patroller question

6. Oracle ODBC problems

7. Unexpected situation for Character argument in a stored procedure

8. Unexpected, vague Data Driven Query Error

9. Unexpected Query Results

10. Unexpected Behavior In Query Analyzer With Dynamic SQL

11. The query processor encountered an unexpected error during execution

12. An unexpected error happned during this operation {query