Soft Rules Rule System Beta

Post by quest.. » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

-Hello,
-
-I will be finally releasing a new version of SoftRules expert system shell
-for Windows/98 in February. Anyone interested in obtaining a copy please
-send an eMail I will send you the URL.
-
-Best regards,
-
-Martyn R Jones
-iniciativa
-
-http://www.iniciativa.org

-

What does this have to do with DB2 ?

Please provide a clear short description of SoftRules.

1. Does SQL 2000 offer Server based Rules similar to the Rules Wizard

We are having trouble keeping people from turning off the
Rules in Outlook and I have been researching SQL 2000 to
see if it has the capability to forward messages at the
Server level. I know SQL 2000 has policies and uses Active
Directory but it doesn't go into detail on what these are
capable of as far as my situation. If anybody could send
me any info on SQL 2000 I would appreciate it.
Thank You.

2. CUBOS CON VISUAL BASIC.

3. Rules triggered by rules

4. Huge perfornance issue

5. why there is cost when I am running with RULE hint or optimizer_goal=RULE

6. Reflect updates in scroll cursor

7. One Big Rule or Many Small Rules

8. Q: VB + MS SQL Server and transactions

9. 2nd CFP - RULES IN DATABASE SYSTEMS - 1st Int'l Workshop

10. CFP - RULES IN DATABASE SYSTEMS, 1st Int Workshop

11. Rule System (Postgres)

12. Active databases and Rule-based systems ??