help: DB2 SQLConnect error

Post by Bo X » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

I got a strange problem: I have an OS2 window
application which uses SQLConnect to connect to
a remote DB2 database. However, if either the
userid or the password parameter is invalid,
then SQLConnect always pops up a logon dialog
which I couldn't reach. The dialog is hidden behind
my window application and I couldn't activate it.
And the whole OS2 system is thus frozen.

How to have SQLConnect not popup this logon dialog?
May I handle the connection exception myself?

Thanks.