Query Patroller Error

Post by Patrick McMorri » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:19:29

When I start the DB2 Query Patroller for UDB7.2, in a little query patroller
message box with the number "DB29701" on it, I get the error:

Class "java/security/PrivilegedAction" not found.
Please check your classpath.

Normally that file isn't on a classpath explicitly because its part of JRE
lib stuff, but since this error asked for it, I put the rt.jar file on my
classpath and I still get the same error.  Also, I've looked for that error
code in the DB2 documentation, searched db2's online support as well as
google groups for it and I couldn't find any mention of it at all.

Has anyone seen this before or can tell my why it is complaining and wont
start?

Thanks,

Patrick

1. Query Patroller - Unexpected character

Hi!

I have Query Patroller 7.2 DB2 FP9 on one Windows 2000 Workstation.
The patroller is configured for a local database.
If I submit a query like db2 "select state from tbc.market" through
the db2 command window (or Command Center or ...) the window Query
Enabler: New Query pops up. I select Run Now then a Query Patroller
Message window pops up stating:

"
Error encountered when submitting a new job.
Reason code "Unexpected character at +184.".
"
SQL29009N

If I deselect "Cost analyse query" I get:

Error encountered when submitting a new job.
Reason code "Unexpected character at +195.".

The character position changes!? If I submit the same query with
iwm_submit it works fine. I don't know how to see the actual submit
command it is generating so I have no clue to what this character
position means.

Have anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
J?rgen

2. How to locate a (pattern of) a value in a LIST?

3. DB2 Query Patroller server is not installed

4. docs needed

5. Query Patroller question

6. master database

7. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error,

8. new to dts, import help

9. - Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

10. Query designer encountered a Query Error: Unspecified Error

11. Query Designer encountered a Query error: Unspecified error

12. Error 8623 - query processor could not producde a query plan

13. Query designer encountered a query error