How VB handle multiple result sets from a DB2 stored procedure

How VB handle multiple result sets from a DB2 stored procedure

Post by kra.. » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:00:00

What method do I use?
Do I need to create one object for each result set?
What is the relationship between a recordset in VB and a result set in DB2?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Gerald Gollni » Sat, 16 Sep 2000 04:00:00

>What method do I use?
>Do I need to create one object for each result set?
>What is the relationship between a recordset in VB and a result set in DB2?

when you use  VB as client and execute a Query to DB2, you recive a
recordset.
resultset is only a different name for recordset in other
applications.