Serial change printer 2.0 plugin

Post by schwam » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 04:23:26

i need the serialnr. change printer plugin for filemaker

Serial change printer 2.0 plugin

Post by Christoph Bouthillie » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 04:31:56

I glab, d?s woa oans zwoa drai vr fimph sechs sbn ocht nain nuhl. Kchon a
a pissl ondars gw?sn sain.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen Gr?en / With kind regards
Christoph Bouthillier

Quote:> i need the serialnr. change printer plugin for filemaker

1. Serial Printer Problems with Fox 2.0

I am trying to connect a serial printer (DataCard emboser actually)
to a PC running a Foxpro 2.0 application. The printer is hooked up
using a serial cable and the data is sent to port COM1.

I have used to DOS mode command to set the speed, parity, etc... for
the port. Alas, nothing seems to be getting to the printer.

I suspect my problem is that the printer expects XON/XOFF control
and the DOS port is not responding accordingly. Does this sound reasonable?
How can I remedy this problem?

Thanks
Grant

2. sql 7.0

3. Troi Serial PlugIn....Need Help!

4. VB 4-16 DB Problem

5. Serial Plugin beta 0.2 for FMP 4.0 PPC MacOS

6. SQL Statement Cache in 9.21.UC2 - Good idea?

7. Serial Plugin for FilemakerPro 4 MacOS

8. how can i create a synonym

9. Does Power Objects 2.0 Plugin work?

10. [4.5] Printer/Font Manager Error when changing printers

11. Change the Wwb Companion Plugin

12. serial printer on d3nt 7.2.1

13. serial printer on d3sco